Gina Abudi of Abudi Consulting discusses the value of stakeholder support committees.
Gina M. Abudi is President of Abudi Consulting Group, LLC (http://www.AbudiConsulting.com). Gina specializes in a variety of areas, including: project management, process management, strategy, learning and development, and management and leadership. She works with strategic clients in a variety of industries and blogs at http://www.GinaAbudi.com. Gina received her MBA from Simmons College Graduate School of Management in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a regular speaker at PMI Global Congress, Building Business Capability Conference and a number of other conferences on project and process management topics and leadership topics.
Latest posts by Gina Abudi (see all)
- Develop a Communication Plan for BPI Projects to Engage Employees - February 6, 2017
- Launch Continuous Improvement Initiatives in 2017 - January 2, 2017
- The Value of Stakeholder Support Committees - December 5, 2016
- Addressing the Challenge of Remote BPI Project Teams - July 1, 2015
- Getting Buy-In For BPM Projects - June 1, 2015