This section includes an alphabetical list of Vendors providing products and/or services that facilitate business process change. Each Vendor is described briefly and a link is provide to their website for more information. These listings are provided FREE of charge as a service to our members and readers. All vendors are invited to submit a listing or change their existing listing by contacting Carolyn Potts.
- Accenx Technologies – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- AccuProcess Inc. – AccuProcess provides visual, easy to use business process modeling and simulation software for business users to help them document, simulate and improve their business processes.
- Action Technologies – Vendor of Workflow Product XML Member BPMI, WfMC
- Actional – Vendor of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Product
- ActiveStrategy – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Adaptive, Inc. – Adaptive provides business transformation knowledge management software and consulting services to large organizations and governments around the world. The software and services platform is very versatile and adaptable to handle many problems faced by enterprises today, including IT portfolio optimization, enterprise architecture, business process management, operational risk management, pre and post merger planning and design and performance scorecard implementation.
- Adeptia Inc – Adeptia’s business process management (BPM) software allows customers to model and simulate business processes, automate workflows and to integrate disparate information sources, software applications and business users both within an enterprise and across customers, vendors and business partners.
- Adobe – BPM Suite
- Advantys – Advantys is an ISV editor of the eFormGen workflow solution. eFormGen lets you transform all your forms and printed documents into eForms and implement your processes quickly and simply without the need for specific development. Advantys is an active member of WfMC.
- Agentis Software – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product
- Agilense – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Agilent Technologies – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC.
- American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC) – American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC) is an internationally recognized resource for process and performance improvement, APQC helps organizations adapt to rapidly changing environments, build new and better ways to work, and succeed in a competitive marketplace. With a focus on productivity, knowledge management, benchmarking, and quality improvement initiatives, APQC works with its member organizations to identify best practices, discover effective methods of improvement, broadly disseminate findings, and connect individuals with one another and the knowledge, training, and tools they need to succeed. Founded in 1977, APQC is a member-based nonprofit serving organizations worldwide in all sectors of business, education, and government. Learn more about APQC by calling 800-776-9676 or +01-713-681-4020.
- Appian Corporation – Appian is the BPM pure-play expert. Appian leads the market in BPM innovation, delivering comprehensive, flexible and easy-to-use solutions customized to the unique needs of individual organizations. Businesses and governments worldwide use Appian to simplify process innovation with the real-time visibility, control and analytics needed to improve the critical processes that determine business performance. Appian allows all users across the organization to effectively collaborate and be part of the process of achieving corporate goals. Appian is headquartered in the Washington D.C region, with professional services and partners around the globe. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
- Ariba – Packaged Applications
- Art Technology Group – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product
- AgilePoint – Ascentn pioneered .NET-based BPMS and delivers a platform that is 5 to 10 times more cost effective than J2EE-based BPMS. Although Ascentn’s AgilePoint provides J2EE type functionality with discrete components, AgilePoint leverages the entire Microsoft technology set (.NET, Visio, InfoPath, SharePoint Server, ASP.NET, Visual Studio.NET, etc.) to deliver a robust, scalable and value-and-usability-driven BPM Engine that supports both human workflow and automated processes. AgilePoint extends Visio from design into production and simplifies BizTalk leverage for information workers.
- ATSi Consulting – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- AttainingEdge – AttainingEdge offers seminars to educate professionals in emerging business-engineering disciplines for organizations worldwide. Its focus is on providing education in the following areas: (1) Encoded knowledge, especially business rules, (2) Business architecture, especially business process modeling, and (3) Platforms that support these disciplines, through to implementation. AttainingEdge is the world’s foremost source of professional seminars for the world-class training you need in critical areas of business innovation. AttainingEdge offers the longest running seminars on business rules and business processes by the pioneers in these fields.
- AuraPortal – AuraPortal is a global BPMS (Business Process Management Suite) provider, delivering a solution that creates Business Process Workflow Execution Models without the need of IT programming. AuraPortal is 100% Microsoft based, 100% Web-based, and is complementary to existing ERP systems. The AuraPortal solution has been proven in a variety of industries including: Manufacturing & Distribution, Financial Services, Professional Services, Health Care and Federal and Local Government sectors. AuraPortal has more than 350 customers across 41 countries, including: Coca-Cola, Pepsico, Frito-Lay, Toyota, Yamaha, Pemex, Carrefour, ArcelorMittal, Eletrobras, Saras, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb, etc. Several customers are included in Fortune 500 Global Report. AuraPortal is headquartered in Boston, MA for North America and in Holland for Europe. Furthermore AuraPortal has offices in the United Kingdom and in Spain. For more information, visit:
- B2Binternet – B2Binternet Company provides business process management software (XicoBPM™) and consulting services to large organizations and governments world-wide. The software and services platform is based on SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) and BPEL4WS and is designed to handle the integration of multiple IT resources, collaboration with partners, managing customer needs, enterprise architecture, business process management and operational risk management.
- BAAN – ERP packaged applications
- Balanced Scorecard Collective – Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Consultants
- BancTec/Plexus – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product
- BEA Systems – Java-XML application server. Member: WfMC.
- BearingPoint – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- BeePMN – BeePMN is a web-based platform for managing BPMN processes. We are dedicated to creating and continuously improving the platform and encouraging the exchange of know-how and experience. We are expert in handling complex engineering workflows and we want to link them to Business Processes. We strongly believe that BPM must be a collaborative effort. It should be performed through a tool that combines completeness with ease of use.
- Ben Graham Corporation – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- Best Practice Research – BPR provides online training courses in change-management disciplines of six sigma, lean manufacturing, and lean six sigma. Management training includes courses in finance, sales, negotiation, and leadership. For more information please go to
- Bizagi (stands for business agility) is a privately-owned company run by software entrepreneurs who are experts in Business Process Management (BPM). Our enterprise customers gain significant competitive advantage by using Bizagi’s software to streamline mission-critical processes (cross-functional, complex and international) as well as mundane daily routines. Bizagi has successfully delivered some of the most demanding BPM projects in the world working with global brands like GE, adidas, Mars or Generali, among many others. The Bizagi Process Modeler, offered free, is an intuitive drag and drop application that can be used to define processes and generate documentation. Customers use Bizagi Suite to automate their processes, and turn their process models into executable applications. With Bizagi, users easily move from process modelling to execution, without needing technical knowledge, making this a seamless experience.
With global headquarters in the UK, offices in Europe and Latin America, Bizagi is supported by a strong implementation partner network worldwide. For more information, please visit
- BizFlow – Vendor of Workflow Product
- Black Pearl (Black Pearl) – Vendor of Business Rule Management Product
- Bluespring Software – Vendor of BPM Suite or Server
- BOC Information Technologies Consulting Ltd. – BP modeling Tool
- Bowers Consulting – Business Process Training & Project Leadership.
- BP Logix Inc. – BP Logix unites IT and business users enabling them to deploy sophisticated, form-based, workflow-driven enterprise apps in a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost of traditional development efforts. Our award-winning business process management (BPM) software supports the rapid creation of custom workflow-driven solutions embracing the C-suite, operations, sales, customers, and prospects. Hundreds of global organizations across every sector—government, non-profit, and commercial—use BP Logix-powered workflow apps to deliver clear and measurable improvements in productivity, compliance, and customer engagement. Visit http://www.bplogix.com or learn more with our new white paper: http://www.bplogix.com/docs/whitepapers/BPLogix-Process-Timeline-White-Paper.pdf.
- BPM Advantage – BPM Advantage provides process modeling and architecture consulting as well as certification training for BPMN 2.0.
- Breakthrough Management Group – BMG is the world’s leading provider of consulting, training and technology products for performance excellence. Specializing in Lean, Six Sigma and Innovation, BMG works with companies around the globe to help “in-source” new capabilities and develop new core competencies. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Longmont, Colo., BMG has developed a loyal clientele that today exceeds 200 active businesses in industries as diverse as biotechnology, health care, finance, telecommunications, manufacturing and energy. BMG has offices in 12 countries and has more than 100 employees worldwide. For more information, visit www.bmgi.com.
- BTELL – An Australian Company that organized BPM conferences and training events
- Business Enterprise Mapping Inc. – Business Process Consulting and Training with emphasis on Six Sigma and ISO
- Business Objects – Business Intelligence
- Business Process Expert Community – SAP maintains this vibrant online community to support the business process expert through technical resources, blogs, forums, dynamic online interactions, and how-to guides. These resources help business process experts in adapting, composing, and executing their business processes in real time.
- Business Process Management Journal – Thousands of organizations (large and small) in every business sector around the world are achieving remarkable gains from well-managed re-engineering and process change projects. Their secret? They have distilled the real “wisdom” of re-engineering and applied it to their key business processes. This is business process management (BPM) in action, and you’ll know it works when you start to read the scholarly articles and the detailed case studies that appear regularly in the Business Process Management Journal. BPMJ is the premium channel for researchers and practitioners to disseminate and acquire leading-edge knowledge relating to latest development in BPM concepts, practices, tools and technologies. It is a refereed and international journal that focuses on quality and relevance.
- Business Rule Solutions, LLC (BRS) – Vendor of Business Rule Management Product Business Rule Solutions, LLC (BRS) is the recognized world leader in the advancement of the business rule approach. Our principal, Ronald G. Ross is acknowledged globally as the ‘father’ of business rules. BRS provides the complete set of services and the expertise that enable organizations to apply the business rule approach effectively, quickly, and successfully. BRS offers public seminars, in-house training, publications, tools, and Proteus™, the internationally acclaimed and proven business rule methodology.
- BusinessGenetics® – BusinessGenetics is a leading educational and consulting services corporation based on the tenet that a single business model must be used as the foundation for all corporate initiatives. BusinessGenetics has developed a methodology and suite of corresponding educational and consulting services based on its ground-breaking eXtended Business Modeling Language (xBML). Developed over a 20 year period, xBML enables the creation of a 5-dimensional model that is business-facing, repeatable, reusable – offering a new view of the business world and enabling a quantum leap in business understanding, insights, and improvement. xBML has been proven in over 500 projects on a global basis within the Fortune 500 and Federal Government. Through its unique business modeling approach, BusinessGenetics has delivered significant, quantifiable, identified ROI for every client engagement.
- CACI – Business Process Simulation Software. CACI provides business solutions to large and small private and public sector enterprises. CACI solutions address business and operational needs focusing on business process management (BPM), business activity monitoring (BAM), operational architecture analysis, decision support, business performance analysis, and information technology. CACI’s experienced consultants, proven methodologies, and simulation software, SIMPROCESS, provide the framework for success.
- CAP Gemini Ernest & Young – General consulting
Capevisions – Vendor of Workflow Product Workflow-oriented buisness intelligence system that helps manage operational processes (Product: Vision Manager)
- Captaris – Vendor of BPM Suite or Server
- Casewise – Casewise provides Business Process Analysis, Enterprise Architecture, IT Governance and SOA modeling solutions. The heart of the solution is the Corporate Modeler Suite which consists of the graphical modeling and simulation toolset plus the portfolio of enterprise architecture templates and methodological frameworks, that together make it possible for organizations to rapidly visualize, analyze and optimize all areas of their business. The toolset thereby delivers an effective platform for process documentation and communication that supports the needs of users at all levels from senior management right the way through to process users.
- Celerant Consulting – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting Consultants, Operational strategy and implementation, Six Sigma
- Ceyoniq – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC.
- Changepoint – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product
- Chordiant Software, Inc. – Chordiant provides process-driven solutions for servicing, marketing, selling and fulfillment in leading retail banking, card services, lending and insurance organizations. Chordiant multi-channel solutions orchestrate processes from front-office interaction to back-office fulfillment. Chordiant integrates with and leverages existing data, applications and processes and provides a thin-client, role-based desktop for your employees.
- CIBIT – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting Consultants, Components, AI
- Clarity Systems – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Codagen Technology – Vendor of UML or MDA Product Member: OMG
- Collaborative Product Development Assoc. (CPDA) – Research in product lifecycle management
- Column Technologies – global technology and software provider that specializes in business process management solutions and services.
- CommerceQuest – WORKFLOW OR CONTENT MANAGEMENT VENDOR
- Comindware, Inc. – a fast-growing, global software company delivering innovative Work Management solutions that enable businesses to manage their operations with higher performance and efficiency. Aiming to optimize team work through a complete professional solution across the enterprise, Comindware provides a full set of Products and Services for adaptive Business Process Management and predictive Project Management based on the industry 1st Pre-integrated Enterprise Collaboration Platform. A privately run company, Comindware is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, with offices in Munich, Germany. Additional information is available at:
- Communique Systems Inc. – Communique Systems Inc. provides business process automation using the W4 workflow engine and associated tools. At CSi we support clients based in the US with product training, license sales, application development and hosting. We have been a W4 partner since 1999.
- Computer Associates
- Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product Conglomerate. Own several CASE and modeling vendors.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC) – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting Analysis, Consulting, Software Development Members BPMI, WfMC Several reports on BPM market Acquired Hammer’s original company CSC Index Catalysis Methodology
- Compuware Europe B.V. – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC.
- Confiance – Confiance is a global provider of business transformation solutions for commercial and government agencies. Confiance provides a comprehensive approach to Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture and Process Based Execution through a combination of consulting, education, and technology that allows organizations to be more efficient, agile, and improve service to customers and citizens. Confiance is recognized by its Global 500 and government customers as a trusted partner that helps implement change in order to achieve better business results.
Consulting – Training – Technology – Outsourcing
- Corporate Education Group (CEG)
- Corporate Education Group (CEG), originally founded at Boston University as the Corporate Education Center, trains, consults and coaches people and teams to help organizations unlock business value by optimizing individual and organizational performance. Program areas include project management, business analysis, business process management and management and leadership.
- Corticon – Vendor of Business Rule Management Product
- Dassault Systemes – Vendor of BPM Application
- Deloitte Consulting, LP – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting Consulting groups that specialize in training, mentoring and in assisting companies in the analysis, improvement and development of business process models or applications. Accomplir www.accomplir.com
- Documentum – Please see EMC.
- dotNet Framework Solutions – dotNet Framework Solutions provides consulting solutions in EA, BPM and CRM. The company provides BPM toolkits for consultants and SMBs. They are an exclusive SMB Enterprise management solution provider.
- DST International – Vendor of BPM Suite or Server
- DynaFlow Inc. – Consultant and vendor of BPM product, EZ-Process
- eg Solutions – eg Solutions provides Business Operations Management (BOM) solutions to organizations around the world to deliver guaranteed performance improvements. eg work manager®, the BOM package, supports and coordinates the management of work, resources and performance measurement. It provides support for the eg principles of production management®, the operations planning methodology that integrates the management of work with organizational resources and skill competencies.
- EIStream WMS Inc. – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC.
- Embarcadero Technologies – Vendor of UML or MDA Product Member: OMG
- EMC Corporation – Vendor of BPM Suite (Workflow, Analysis, Modeling and Simulation ) or Content Management Product Documentum software from EMC Corporation includes enterprise content management solutions that enable organizations to unite teams, content, and associated business processes. With a single platform, EMC Documentum software enables people to collaboratively create, manage, deliver, and archive the content that drives business operations, from documents and discussions to e-mail, web pages, records, and rich media. With Documentum enterprise content management, organizations improve their competitive advantage by accelerating time to market, increasing customer satisfaction, and reducing operating costs. For more information, call 800.607.9546 (outside the U.S.: +1.925.600.5802).
- Enjourney Consulting and Training – Enjourney is a consulting and training serviced sompany, specializing in business process management and operations management, focusing on delivering effective improved business performance, results and value.
- Enterworks – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC.
- Epiance – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- EPPIC Inc. – Vendor of performance-based Instructional Design and Human Performance Technology products and consulting services.
- Fair Isaac – Vendor of Business Rule Management Product
- FileNet Corporation – Acquied by IBM in 2007, FileNet’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions allow customers to build and sustain competitive advantage by managing content throughout their organization, automating and streamlining their business processes, and simplifying their critical and everyday decision-making.
- Fiorano Software – Fiorano’s SOA 2006 Platform accelerates enterprise application integration by simplifying IT complexity and integrating otherwise incompatible technologies. Built on business component architecture, Fiorano SOA offers extreme flexibility to quickly integrate business changes – be it regulatory or customer demanding. Fiorano SOA offers unmatched reliability, scalability, performance and speed for high-volume message delivery, high availability, fault tolerance and distributed disaster recovery.
- Firestar Software (Formerly ONTOS) – Vendor of UML or MDA Product Member: OMG
- Fujitsu Software – Interstage Business Process Manager
- Future Tech Systems – Future Tech sells a Enterprise and Business Process Modeling Environment
- Gartner, Inc. – We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. Gartner serves 10,000 organizations, including chief information officers and other senior IT executives in corporations and government agencies, as well as technology companies and the investment community. The Company consists of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has 3,700 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants in 75 countries worldwide.
- Gensym – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Global 360 – Global 360 helps organizations to better manage processes today and make improvements for tomorrow. Our document- and case-based process management solutions have helped more than 2,000 customers reduce paper, automate processes, and empower individuals to truly change how work gets done. Providing the industry’s first persona-based BPMS, Global 360 delivers intuitive and configurable user applications out-of-the-box that maximize productivity while reducing development time and costs. As a BPM market leader on the Microsoft platform, our products enable customers to leverage and extend their Microsoft investments in BizTalk, SharePoint, and Office.
- Haley Systems – Vendor of Business Rule Management Product
- Harvard Computing Group – Designers and developers of the TaskMap™ product and method. TaskMap™ was designed to meet the growing demand for a simple, affordable way to document and implement processes. Harvard Computing provides support for TaskMap™ customers with training and consulting for clients and partners worldwide.
- Headway Software – Vendor of UML or MDA Product Member: OMG
- HEFLO is a company founded by experts in Business Process Management (BPM). The application was created with the intention of transforming the relationship that organizations have with their processes and by working with a cloud system, users can execute all your modeling online. With an interactive and intuitive interface, HEFLO users do not need any technical knowledge to execute their processes and can perform all the steps of the BPM cycle easily in one place.
- HEWLETT PACKARD – Vendor of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services
- Hitachi Ltd. – Vendor of Workflow Product Member WfMC
- Holocentric – Holocentric assists organizations in achieving continual process improvement through enterprise and business modeling. The Holocentric Modeler gives context for strategy and goals, people and roles, business processes and information requirements. IT systems packages, such as enterprise resource planning product SAP, as well as application code, are interpreted and combined with pre-built business components, based on business models, to generate new process-centric applications. Holocentric provides powerful publishing facilities, providing for the generation of HTML websites and Word documents.
- Holosofx – Acquired by IBM 9-02
- Horus software GmbH – Methods, Software Tools and Best Practices for a holistic Business Process Management and Knowledge Management. Horus offers practical and easy to use solutions to successfully overcome challenges like Change Management, Process Streamlining, or Innovation Management. Collaborative enterprise design with multidisciplinary teams in multiple locations is our passion.
- HP Business Process Management – Vendor of Business Process Monitoring Product (BAM) HP’s Business Process Management (BPM) aligns processes with business goals, improves processes and activities, and assures that the underlying IT applications and infrastructure systems support business architecture. HP’s BPM services help define how business process management integrate with the other elements necessary to develop and maintain an Adaptive Enterprise. email@example.com.
- IBM – IBM is the world’s largest information technology company, with 90 years of leadership in helping businesses innovate. IBM Software offers a wide range of middleware and operating systems for all types of computing platforms, allowing customers to take full advantage of the on demand era. The fastest way to get more information about IBM software is through the IBM BPM Software home page at http://www.ibm.com/software/integration.
- IDS Scheer – IDS Scheer is the leading provider of solutions for business process excellence. The company’s ARIS-based solutions offer a complete portfolio for “Business Process Excellence,” including the services, software and methods to address all phases of the business process lifecycle: design, implementation, execution and continuous improvement.
- iGrafx, LLC – iGrafx helps organizations reduce costs, waste and risk by allowing IT, business analysts and process initiative practitioners to understand and improve processes across functional boundaries. The iGrafx suite of business process improvement software allows users to document, analyze, refine and communicate processes in the pursuit of corporate goals and objectives. Whether complying with regulations, aligning business activities with IT, or implementing Six Sigma or Lean, iGrafx establishes and manages the process information that will ensure your success. By creating a collaborative process mapping and analysis environment, iGrafx links initiatives with the implementation environment for measurable productivity improvements. iGrafx is independent since August 2011.
- IIR – The Institute for International Research (IIR), the world’s largest business conference organization, has offices in 32 major cities around the globe including New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Milan, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Sydney. IIR conferences address the areas of marketing, finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and information technology. For more information, visit:
- iLaunch, Inc. – iLaunch is a java/xml platform that enables business-analyst end users to create enterprise relational workflow and BPM applications without any programmer involvement and integrate SQL legacy applications.
- ILOG – Workflow, Business Rules, Components. Member: WfMC, BPMI.org
- Image Mentor – Image Mentor provides integration and conversion services for document management and document imaging systems. Image Mentor also provides resources and a forum dedicated to the electronic content management industry.
- Imre Hegedus Consulting – Imre Hegedus Consulting is a professional services company focused on enabling organizations to improve business performance through process based methods, models and designs. Imre Hegedus Consulting assists businesses in their early stages of ‘process thinking’ providing unique insight into the management and improvement of business processes. Well respected in the BPM community, with 15 years of corporate experience, Imre Hegedus Consulting is capable of working in both the business and technology domains of the discipline.
- Informatica – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- InRule – Vendor of Business Rule Management Product
- Intalio – BPMS tool. Founding Member of BPMI.org
- Intellicorp – SAP Dev. Tool, SCOR tool
- Interfacing Technologies Corporation is a leading business process management software and service provider with over twenty years of experience. The company has received a Positive Rating in the Enterprise Business Process Analysis MarketScope recently released by Gartner, the highest rating awarded to any vendor. Interfacing’s BPM solutions are intuitively designed for business users, facilitating multiple organizational programs within a single platform and covering the full spectrum of quality, improvement and governance initiatives. Interfacing has clients and partners globally across all industries.
(www.interfacing.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- International Management Forum – IMF is an independent publisher of more than 80 distance learning courses. We also publish a growing number of international courses.
- International Performance Group, Ltd – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC) – IQPC is dedicated to providing practical, detailed information through conferences held at both the national and international level. By providing accurate, objective and up-to-date developments and trends in various industries and government, IQPC enables organizations to remain competitive and profitable. IQPC recognizes the value of face-to-face forums, and strives to make each conference a valuable learning experience, allowing our attendees to receive a maximum return on investment. To find out more visit the IQPC website.
- Interneer Inc. – Vendor of a SaaS Business Process Management (BPM) platform, designed for business users, focused on speed of implementation, ease of use and fully drag and drop without any programming or scripting. Interneer’s BPM Platform can also be installed or hosted and can be deployed at small and medium sized businesses as well as for the enterprise.
- IONA – Vendor of UML or MDA Product
- IQPC – Organizes Six Sigma and Business Process Management Conferences
- IRM UK – IRM UK provides a program of seminars and conferences that have been developed specifically to help organizations implement their IT strategy effectively. We run events on Business Process Management & Modeling, Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy, Data Management & Software Development. Our world class speakers have superior technical knowledge, teaching skills and a wide range of practical business experience. They combine technical explanation with management advice and discussions of future directions. In 2004, we are running Roger Burlton’s 2 day seminar on the Business Process Management Framework, 8-9 March 2004 & 4-5 October 2004, London. Kathy Long is also presenting her workshop, Business Process Modeling, Analysis & Design, 10-12 March 2004 & 6-8 October 2004, London. For those who are more advanced in process oriented projects, Kathy Long is also running the more advanced workshop, Advanced Business Process Modeling, Analysis & Design, 15-18 March 2004, London.
- IXPERION – Six Sigma Conferences – Delivers international business-to-business information and breakthrough knowledge to professionals interested in making a quantifiable impact on their business environment. Current conference offerings in US are in Banking and Finance Operations and Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals. See Calendar/General Conferences section of BPTrends for specific dates, or go to
- jBpm.org – Vendor of BPM Suite or Server
- Kabira Technologies – MDA Tool, Workflow. Member: OMG, WfMC
- Kaisha-Tec – Vendor of Workflow Product Member: WfMC
- Kennedy Carter Ltd – Vendor of UML or MDA Product Member: OMG
- Kofax – Kofax plc (LSE: KFX) is a leading provider of capture enabled business process management (BPM) solutions. For 25 years, Kofax has provided award winning solutions that manage the capture and streamline the flow of business critical information throughout an organization in a more accurate, timely and cost effective manner. These solutions provide a rapid return on investment to thousands of customers in banking, insurance, government, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers these solutions through its own sales and service organizations, and a global network of more than 800 authorized partners in more than 70 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit:
- KPMG Consulting – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- KPMG/GREECE – KPMG’s practice provides a wide range of technology, process, and financial services to companies that seek to employ advisors who understand the challenges of doing business globally. In addition, we are well prepared to provide valuable insights into how companies can grow and potentially enhance their shareholder value and help clients harness the latest technology offerings (including internet, mobile computing, etc.) to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
- Lanner – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Lombardi Software – Vendor of BPM Suite or Server
- MandOS – Business Process Definition Software
- Manugistics – Vendor of BPM Application acquired by JDA Software in 2006.
- marcus evans – marcus evans specializes in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 29 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement. Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- MEGA International – MEGA International is the global leader in Process Excellence and Enterprise Architecture modeling solutions. The MEGA value driven approach combines proven methods, modeling software and consulting to deliver the client enterprise repository. This enterprise repository provides executives and operational managers with the ability to discover, understand, align, control and govern at the enterprise level.
- Mentor Graphics/Model Technology – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Meta Software – BP ANALYSIS, MODELING & SIMULATION PRODUCTS
- MetaServer – Vendor of BPM Suite or Server
- Metastorm – Offers market-leading software for Enterprise Architecture (EA), Business Process Analysis (BPA) and Business Process Management (BPM).
- Microsoft – Software, Visio, NET, BPEL4WS
- Model N – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product
- NEC Corporation – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC
- Nevant – metoCube PBM tool and consulting
- nsite – Vendor of BPM Suite or Server
- Optiant, Inc – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- OptTek – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Oracle – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product
- Orbus Software – Orbus Software is an independent software vendor and a leading global provider of software solutions for Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Analysis, Application Portfolio Management, and IT Governance, and is the sole developer and distributor of the iServer Business and IT Transformation Suite.
- Pegasystems – Pegasystems helps businesses embrace continuous process improvement, starting with manageable first steps that encourage on-going change. Its SmartBPM Suite is built on PegaRULES® and Process Commander™, and includes Process Analyzer and Process Simulator to target key processes that can offer immediate ROI. With over 20 years experience captured in its proven SmartBuild methodology, dozens of process templates, world class deployment partners, and its own global services organization, Pegasystems makes the promise of business process management a reality.
- Performance Design Lab – The Performance Design Lab (PDL) was founded by Geary Rummler and specializes in business process redesign, management system design and organization design. PDL’s robust methodology has evolved over 35 years of application in a wide range of companies including Sun Microsystems, U.S. Trust, Siemens, Tektronix, Ford, Chevron, Motorola and Citibank. In addition to consulting, PDL offers public and in-house workshops in Business Process Design and Management and Performance Analysis.
- Pivotal Resources – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- PNMsoft is a pure play BPM software vendor that leads the market in Microsoft-based BPM solutions. PNMsoft’s Sequence is a BPM suite based on Microsoft .NET technology, which integrates with products such as SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Office 365 and Azure. PNMsoft Sequence is built for both business users and developers and is used in a variety of industries including manufacturing, energy, finance, customer service, travel, health care, and telecommunications. PNMsoft is a Microsoft Gold Partner and was placed on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Intelligent BPM Suites in 2012 and 2014.
- Predictive Analytics World – Predictive Analytics World (pawcon.com) is the business-focused event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today’s commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. We deliver case studies, expertise and resources to achieve two objectives: Bigger wins to strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics; and broader capabilities to establish new opportunities with predictive analytics.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (IBM) – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: Global: Insights & Solutions: MoneyTree™ Survey Report
Process Renewal Group – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting The Process Renewal Group is a globally respected consulting organization committed to helping its clients successfully manage business and IT change.
- Progress|Savvion – Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that enables enterprises to be operationally responsive to changing conditions and customer interactions as they occur—to capitalize on new opportunities, drive greater efficiencies and reduce risk. The Progress® Savvion® BPM suite enables business users and project teams to define their business processes, collaborate on improvements, and rapidly create and optimize process-driven solutions. With Savvion BPM, you can enact process improvement initiatives in as few as 30 days and deliver a high return on investment.
- ProModel – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Proquis – Proquis is a global provider of business process mapping / analysis and quality management software. Proquis’ wide range of software solutions provides efficient information management, team collaboration and communication to substantially improve organizational performance. The unique text-to-chart process mapping and analysis software, Allclear, is used by thousands of customers worldwide to save time, improve business productivity, identify process bottlenecks and simplify process management.
- Protema – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting SCOR tool and consulting. Member: SCC
- PRTM – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting Supply Chain Benchmarking
- QPR – Products and consulting to help with strategy and high level process analysis
- QualiWare – Founded in 1991, QualiWare is a global consulting services and business modeling software provider. Our services and products help our customers succeed with their Quality Management, Business Process Management and Optimization initiatives, Business Excellence programs, Enterprise Architecture initiatives, and/or IT solution development needs.
- Rational Software (IBM) – Vendor of UML or MDA Product Software Development tools. Member: OMG. Acquired by IBM.
- RightNow Technologies – CRM, Help Desk
- Rockwell – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Root Systems – Vendor of BPM Application CRM via subscription service.
- SAP – Vendor of BPM Application ERP, CRM, SCM
- SAS Institute – Vendor of Business Process Monitoring Product (BAM)
- SBTI – Sigma Breakthrough Tech. Inc. – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting (Significant experience in Chemical Processes)
- SCAN – SCAN provides innovative SCOR-centric solutions and training seminars, workshops and enablement for domestic and international supply chain execution. SCAN remains focused on helping enable process improvement in Warehouse, Traffic, Transportation, Automatic Data Collection Management and aligning Customer values with supply chain execution.
- SCE Limited – Provides industry leading education, training, project coaching and project leadership on the application of the SCOR Framework to improve supply chain performance. Services are delivered in both public and private venues.
- Schoonover Associates – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting Consulting in behavioral aspects of process change.
- Secant Technologies – Vendor of UML or MDA Product Member: OMG
- SeeBeyond – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Vendor of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Product
- Siebel Systems – Vendor of BPM Application
- Signavio – Signavio is the leading collaborative BPM software solution provider – helping organizations achieve operational excellence. Headquartered in Berlin, with offices in the Silicon Valley and Singapore, Signavio’s Process Editor provides web-based modeling, analysis, and optimization for business processes according to industry standard BPMN 2.0.
- SIMPEL Systems BV – Vendor of BP Analysis, Modeling or Simulation Product
- Singularity – BPM, Workflow, Consulting
- Skelta – Skelta is an innovative software product company specializing in enterprise-wide Business Process Management (BPM) and Advanced Workflow Solutions for small to large-sized businesses worldwide. Its flagship product, Skelta BPM.NET is a BPM workflow software that is built on cutting-edge Microsoft .NET, XML, and Web services technologies. It is also the world’s first embeddable workflow engine. Skelta enables business users and developers to design and deploy workflow applications using software tools with which they are already familiar.
- SkyPrep – Vendor of Online Training Course Management
- Softeam – Vendor of UML or MDA Product Member: OMG
- Software AG – Software AG’s webMethods product suite provides business process integration to the world’s largest corporations and government agencies, enabling real-time automation and visibility of core business processes. webMethods Fabric, is the only integrated platform to deliver SOA, BPM and EAI, enabling rapid business improvements to our 1400 customers around the globe. webMethods was awarded top scores in “The Forrester Wave: Integration-Centric Business Process Management Suites, Q4 2006″ for both its “Current Offering” and “Strategy” around integration-centric BPM.
- Spanyi International Inc. – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- Spectra Mind Solutions – Vendor for Business Process Management, Balance score card, Organizational Change Management and Strategy Consulting.
- Staffware PLC – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC
- Stage-Gate Inc. – Stage-Gate helps companies achieve growth through successful product innovation. We offer proven solutions to the most complex problems in all aspects of product innovation through our widely recognized and implemented products, our highly regarded and trusted consulting services, our award-winning research papers, best selling books and first-rate seminars. Our founders, Drs. Robert G. Cooper and Scott J. Edgett are recognized as the world’s foremost experts in the ever important field of product innovation. The creators of the world’s most widely implemented innovation process, Stage-Gate®, their best practices research and resulting methodologies have led to some of the most important discoveries in product innovation today. Their collective works are considered to have achieved the most powerful impact on performance in product innovation today.
- SteelTrace (Catalyze) – Use Case software requirements capture
- Sterling Commerce – Vendor of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Product
- SUN – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Java, Member: WfMC, OMG
- Swift Software – Swift Software is a software company and creator of JobTraq, a task management software solution featuring workflow that is powerful yet easy to use, delivering on the promise of lean BPM.
- Techlogix – Techlogix provides consulting and training services for architecting, designing and implementing Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) in a global delivery model. Utilizing BPX, our unique BPMS implementation methodology, Techlogix helps organizations continuously improve business processes in 12-16 week project life cycles, leveraging industry leading BPMS platforms.
- The Confiance Group, Ltd. – The Confiance Group, Ltd. is a niche global professional services firm and trusted ARIS Solutions Partner that provides cost effective high quality consulting, enablement and e-Learning services focused on business transformation through Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Service Oriented Architecture. We architect and implement innovative solutions for complete realization of value to meet today’s business drivers.
- The MOD Group – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- TIBCO Software – Vendor of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Product Workflow. EAI. Member: WfMC
- Torque Management – Torque Management helps clients succeed in implementing sustainable process improvement. We achieve this through education, research, network facilitation, benchmarking and proven implementation methods.. Torque Management consultants’ superior technical knowledge, professional training qualifications and deep management experience, set us apart. Founded in 2002, Torque Management serves organisations in all market sectors. To learn more about Torque Management call +353 (0) 45 901 620. or go to www.torquemanagement.com
- Toshiba Corporation – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC
- Trisotech– Trisotech provides Software Consulting Services and Business Process Management and Automation (BPM) Solutions. We offer innovative technological framework for Modeling, Automating, Analyzing and Optimizing Business Processes all independently of back-office applications and legacy systems. We also offer a broad set of consulting services to meet the diverse needs of clients and help them create significant value while sustaining their business agility. Trisotech is focused on delivering Agile Services and Solutions aligned with Business Priorities on a simpler Technological Environment. Founded in 1996, Trisotech is a privately held Information Technology company based in Montreal.
- Tunnell Consulting – Vendor of Business Process or Six Sigma Training & Consulting
- Ultimus, Inc. – Ultimus is a global software company that provides the shortest time to value of any BPM provider. Powered by Adaptive Discovery™, the Ultimus BPM Suite enables complex, formerly manual, business processes to be automated and deployed without complete maps, reducing the complexity of process discovery and accelerating continuous improvement.
- Unisys Corporation – Major Systems Integrator. Sells best-of-breed process-oriented applications and offers Business Process Outsourcing
- Upside Research – Upside Research is a research and consulting firm focused on helping clients put application development, Web services, integration, and enterprise infrastructure challenges in perspective.
- Vitria Technology – Vendor of Workflow or Content Management Product Member: WfMC
- Watermark Learning – Watermark Learning is a leading business analysis and project management skill development company. We are recognized globally for our expertise, possessing over 25 years of industry knowledge in IT, business analysis and project management. Watermark Learning is an International Corporate Sponsor, and Charter Endorsed Education Provider of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and a Project Management Institute® (PMI) Global Registered Education Provider.
- webMethods – webMethods provides business process integration to the world’s largest corporations and government agencies, enabling real-time in automation and visibility of core business processes. webMethods flagship product suite, webMethods Fabric, is the only integrated platform to deliver SOA, BPM and EAI, enabling rapid business improvements to our 1400 customers around the globe. webMethods was awarded top scores in “The Forrester Wave: Integration-Centric Business Process Management Suites, Q4 2006” for both its “Current Offering” and “Strategy” around integration-centric BPM.
- WebV2 – Vendor of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Product
- Whitestein Technologies – Vendor of BPM Suite for modeling and direct execution of goal-oriented, self-adaptive business processes.
- Workpoint – Workpoint is world-class BPM that is differentiated from any other solution on the market today. To date, Workpoint is the only BPM solution with two native engines, offering both a native Microsoft .NET version and a pure Java J2EE version. These interoperable engines, along with its component architecture, provide maximum performance and scalability enabling organizations to seamlessly automate, manage and optimize dynamic, high volume business processes across the enterprise. Workpoint provides world-class BPM to organizations across the globe spanning various industries, such as healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, banking and retail.
- Zachman Institute for Framework Advancement – An company run by John Zachman that holds seminars and promotes the Zachman Framework.