Paul Harmon, well known and respected market analyst, editor, consultant and author, and Celia Wolf, business strategist, marketing consultant, and entrepreneur, launched Business Process Trends in 2003 to provide a comprehensive, reliable and unbiased source of information relating to trends, directions and best practices in Business Process. Our goals were, and continue to be to:
- Educate and Support the Market including business and IT practitioners and users, corporate managers and senior executives, software and hardware vendors, consulting organizations and standards organizations.
- Present Information regarding what users are doing, what technologies vendors are developing and delivering, what methodologies are working and what trends and standards are emerging.
- Provide a Forum for presentation of varying points of view and opposing perspectives on current trends and directions in a rich content environment.
- Standardize and Support Best Practices across all segments of the market engaged in Business Process
Why We Created Business Process Trends
Today, every manager is engaged in some form of business process change. The market has a broad range of tools, technologies, practices, and market segments, often confusing to managers considering a business process change initiative. BPTrends seeks to provide a comprehensive, easy to understand perspective on all aspects of business process change, allowing managers to look at the full range of business process change opportunities, options and solutions before making decisions concerning business process change initiatives in their organization.
Why You Should Become a Member of the Business Process Trends Community
The BPTrends audience includes everyone from high level business and IT managers, Six Sigma and Lean practitioners, business analysts, business architects and ERP, CRM and Supply Chain managers, to consultants and software vendors engaged in all aspects of creating and implementing a business process change program. BPTrends is a community resource where business managers, vendors and consultants come to find relevant and timely information concerning all aspects of business process change. The site is designed to provide members and visitors with easy access to information of specific interest to their needs.
- Use the Search function to locate information on topics of particular interest to you.
- The Archives include all the publications ever published by BPTrends in chronological order, by type of publication.
- The Resources section includes:
- Association Descriptions
- Vendor Descriptions
- Glossary of Terms
- Academic Programs in BPM
- Business Process Manifesto
- The Survey section includes BPM surveys conducted by BPTrends over the last 7 years The Calendar section includes:
- Training events
- Conference events.
- The About section includes:
- Management Team
- Board of Advisors
We hope you find Business Process Trends.com and useful and helpful. We welcome your comments and suggestions and encourage you to sign on as a BPTrends member today.